Installing Sapheneia solutions
- Seamless integration into existing workflow
- Serves several DICOM sources (scanners, PACS, work stations) simultaneously
- Scalable from entry-level to enterprise solution
- Supports all CT/CR/DR scanner modalities
- DICOM 3.0 compliant
- Standard Microsoft® platform
- Compatible with current and earlier generation technology - software/firmware
- Advanced, anatomy-specific image optimization
Clarity Server supports Microsoft® Windows® operating systems.
RECOMMENDED PLATFORM, HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
Clarity Server runs optimally on standard workstations and servers. The minimum computer requirements recommended by Sapheneia are as follows: one dual processor, 2.4 GHz, two Gigabytes of RAM, One 300 GB hard drive with at least 200 GB available for image storage and one 100/1000 Mbps network card.
Clarity XR and CT Solutions are integrated in your existing DICOM network as a seamless part of the current workflow. Once installed, the Clarity Server runs transparently between imaging modalities and the PACS system and workstations. A single Clarity Server can process images for several CT or XR modalities.
Clarity Solution is sold as one license per modality.