Ideal OEM solutions
Sapheneia Software Development Kit (SDK)
The SDK, which is available for both for Windows (XP and later) and Linux, contains everything needed to integrate the image processing in any application. The processing functions are all included in a single dynamically loaded library (DLL in Windows, shared object file in Linux). The API consist of a number of C-style functions which makes the integration easy. There is also a C#-wrapper in the SDK which simplifies the integration into C# applications.
The processing consists of two main processing steps:
- Load a parameter file containing a number of proccessing settings.
- Process an image using one of the settings in the loaded file. The input and output image data is passed as image memory buffers.
- Any image size can be processed. Supported image formats include 8-bit unsigned data, 16-bit signed or unsigned data and 32-bit float data.
- Highly optimized using SIMD instructions of the Intel and AMD processors. Real time processing of fast image sequences, eg. ultrasound, can be performed on even low end processors like the Intel Atom.
- Fully threaded to make full use of multi core processors.
- GPU support can be enabled with a single function call.
Tools and Support
- SapheneiaTuning Tool can be used by OEMs for optimal product design to suit your preferences and requirements
- Sapheneia provides training and support services.